Full Car Drift Taxi Ride
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is MULTI MARKET SERVICES NEW ZEALAND LIMITED trading as KiwiPlates, 125 The Strand, Parnell, Auckland 1010 NZ (“The Promoter”).
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion will run between 8:00am on Monday 3.02.2020 and 11:59pm on Sunday 31.03.2020 (“Promotional Period”).
Who can participate in the promotion?
- Entry is open to all people who live in New Zealand.
- The competition excludes employees and immediate families of The Promoter and their associated companies and agencies.
How to take part in the promotion
- To enter, individuals must do one of the following during the promotional period:
- Purchase a new personalised plate with a Japanese design, or
- Upgrade or Redesign an existing number plate with a Japanese design.
Number of Entries permitted
7. Only one (1) entry per person with an approved order through the promoter will be accepted. Additional entries will be excluded.
Determination and notification of winners
- There will be 1 winner. The winner will be notified of their prize by email on Friday 3.04.2020.
- The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the promotion will win the prize.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the applicant of the order placed through the promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner has not contacted The Promoter by Tuesday 04.2020 then he or she will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to another valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Prize on Offer
- 1x Full Car Drift Taxi Ride with Mad Mike for 3 people.
- Rides are restricted to people aged 16 years and older. People aged under 18years must bring legal guardian to approve and sign on behalf.
- Rides are restricted to people under 185cm tall and weigh less than 95kg.
- The prize must be redeemed by 01/02/2021.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prizes may vary from the description given in these Terms and Conditions, and from any image of the prize as depicted in any promotional materials associated with this promotion.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal value. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Entrants consent to The Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by The Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of The Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including, but not limited to the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, The Promoter expressly disclaims any responsibility and each entrant agrees to release and hold The Promoter (and its directors, employees, parent companies, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) not liable for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with The Promotion and/or a Prize or Reward or resulting from the delivery, acceptance and/or subsequent use of a Prize or Reward, including personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who The Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter and will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. By entering The Promotion, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter.