Found your perfect combination and don’t want to miss out? Don’t worry! Now you can secure it with Layby.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- No additional fees.
- 25% minimum deposit, followed by 3 equal (25%) monthly payments (or more frequently if you wish).
- Payment options are credit card, Account2Account (online bank transfer), cash or cheque.
- You can change your order anytime up until the final payment.
- You can Layby as many plates as you want, however, each Layby will need to be set up separately.
Check the table below for more information or click here for full T's & C's.START YOUR LAYBY NOW
First select your format
|Product Type||RRP||Deposit||Minimum payment
(Every 28 days)
Frequently asked questions
There are no additional fees involved in using our Layby option, however, if you cancel the Layby at any time during the Layby Agreement, a $100 cancellation fee will apply.
You can Layby your chosen plates for up to four (4) months. An initial 25% deposit is required up front and the remainder is then split out over 3 further payments every 28 days.
You can only Layby 1 plate per order. However you can have multiple Layby orders under your name.
If you have just made your final payment, we recommend you ensure your Layby and plate order details are correct before you proceed. When your order is finalised and your final payment received, you can request manufacture on your plates immediately.
Simply chose the Layby payment option, once you have selected your combination and completed the relevant details in the KiwiPlates checkout.
You will be prompted to make payments by a reminder every 28 days from the commencement date. You can make a payment by clicking on the payment reminder link and paying online, by visiting kiwiplates.nz/layby , by calling KiwiPlates on 0800 650 111 or visiting KiwiPlates during business hours.
- Option 1.Acceptable payments are credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Amex) online or over the phone. KiwiPlates apply a non-refundable 1.9% (incl. GST) surcharge to payments using a card, which is in line with our cost of acceptance.
- Option 2.The Account2Account solution from Payment Express NZ, via Payment Express NZ lets you make a payment without using a credit card and attracting a surcharge. When you pay with A2A, you use the security of your online banking to make a payment to KiwiPlates. A2A is available to customers of ANZ, ASB, BNZ, KiwiBank, TSB and Westpac registered for online banking.
- Option 3.You can pay by cash or cheque at KiwiPlates office during business hours.
KiwiPlates apply a non-refundable 1.9% (incl. GST) surcharge to payments using a Visa, MasterCard or Amex, which is in line with our cost of acceptance. To avoid the surcharge, you can take advantage of the popular Account2Account solution from Payment Express NZ.
You can change your order anytime up until the final payment is received. If you wish to change your order, call KiwiPlates on 0800 650 111 or visit KiwiPlates during business hours.
You can cancel this Layby Agreement at any time, prior to the final payment. Once final payment is made this Layby Agreement cannot be cancelled.
If your Layby is cancelled by the means set out above, a $100 cancellation charge will apply which enable us to recover our costs. For full Ts&Cs please click here