Rebel Sports voucher giveaway Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is MULTI MARKET SERVICES NEW ZEALAND LIMITED trading as KiwiPlates, 125 The Strand, Parnell, Auckland 1010 NZ.
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all people who live in New Zealand aged 18 years or older as at the date of which the competition is drawn. The competition excludes employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies.
When to enter
- Entries close 23:59 pm Sunday 31 May 2018.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including messages not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the message due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
How to enter
- Entrants may enter by signing up to the KiwiVip database using the landing page or website pop up or via the sign up form on Facebook or Instagram.
Number of Entries permitted
- Only one (1) entry per person with a valid email address and Facebook or Instagram account is permitted. Additional entries will be excluded.
Determination and Notification of winner
- The winner will be determined on 04.06.18.
- The winner will be chosen at random, this entrant must have a valid email address and Facebook or Instagram account in accordance with these terms and conditions and at the times and dates stipulated above.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winner will be notified by email, Facebook or Instagram on 6.06.18
- Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. email address holder or Facebook account holder)
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- If the winner has not claimed the prize by 30.06.18 then he or she will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to another valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is randomly selected by MULTI MARKET SERVICES NEW ZEALAND LIMITED trading at Unit 16, 125 The Strand, Parnell, Auckland.
- The winner of the unclaimed prize will be notified that the prize has been revoked on 2.07.18
Prize on Offer
- A Rebel Sports Voucher to the value of $500
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to re-determine the winner in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with KiwiPlates or the advertising or marketing thereof.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright and all moral rights in any material created pursuant to the winner’s submission or participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all) and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under Regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and suburb. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.