Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is MULTI MARKET SERVICES NEW ZEALAND LIMITED trading as KiwiPlates, 125 The Strand, Parnell, Auckland 1010 NZ (“The Promoter”).
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion will run between 5:00pm on Friday 30 November 2018 and 11:59pm on Friday 14 December 2018(“Promotional Period”).
Who can participate in the promotion?
- Entry is open to all people who live in New Zealand aged 16 years or older as at the date of which the competition is drawn.
- The competition excludes employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies.
How to take part in the promotion
- To enter, individuals must complete the online entry form on the KiwiPlates website or the KiwiPlates, Facebook Page, or by signing up through one of Rokt’s affiliated partners during the Promotional Period.
- Only one (1) entry per person with a valid email address is permitted. Additional entries will be excluded.
Determination and Notification of winners
- The winner will be notified of their prize via email on the 17 December 2018
- The winner will be chosen at random, this entrant must have a valid email address in accordance with these terms and conditions and at the times and dates stipulated above.
- The winner will be notified by email on the 17 December 2018
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. email account)
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify The Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to “The Promoter”.
- If the winner has not contacted The Promoter by 21 December 2018 then he or she will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to another valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is randomly selected by MULTI MARKET SERVICES NEW ZEALAND LIMITED trading at Unit 16, 125 The Strand, Parnell, Auckland.
Prizes on Offer
- The prize on offer is 1x Weber BBQ to the value of $549 and 1x Personalised #Plate to the value of $999:
- The order for the Free Personalised Plate is to be placed online or via the call centre by 31 March 2019. The prize excludes Government Issue plate upgrades, Personalised Plate Redesigns, Premium Plate formats and Branded European Plates. Does not apply to Gift Vouchers or Laybys.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prizes may vary from the description given in these Terms and Conditions, and from any image of the prize as depicted in any promotional materials associated with this promotion.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal value. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of The Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including, but not limited to the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, The Promoter expressly disclaims any responsibility and each entrant agrees to release and hold The Promoter (and its directors, employees, parent companies, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) not liable for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with The Promotion and/or a Prize or Reward or resulting from the delivery, acceptance and/or subsequent use of a Prize or Reward, including personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who The Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter and will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. By entering The Promotion, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter.